Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's Not Over Yet

It's been a little over a week since the return from Europe. The first few days, I didn't want to see or talk to anyone. I wanted to wallow in my own self pity of being in America and wanting to be in Holland. Rufus (my cat) and I moved into our own place over the weekend, and I'm still unpacking a week later. Finally got my internet hooked up today.


I'm still missing Amsterdam, a lot. I somehow have this feeling that everything here in Vancouver is temporary, even though I'm settling into a new home and have returned, reluctantly, back to work. I've been questioning everything about my life, what and why I do things, and trying to keep focused on the fact that I am in Vancouver and God will move me when it's time. I never, ever thought I'd say that.


For now, I'll do my best where I am and keep looking at my pictures of Holland. Oh, and we finally got our tattoos too. Ryan, Bert and I traveled down to Milwaukie Thursday night for some ink action.

Bert:
Ryan:Me:Cheers for now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that one in the middle

Dana and Andrea Davenport said...

I LOOOOVES!!