Thursday, January 1, 2009

Ode to Summer

This is a poem
About a girl named Summer
Who has really sweet moves;
Much better than a plummer.

She's a wonderful dancer
Who really feels the beat
This girl is something special,
If you haven't, you should meet.

Summer likes to rock out
Waving her hair like a banner
And when she's danced her heart out,
You just might have to fan her.

How I wish that I could see
Her killer steps each day.
Thank goodness for the memories,
that last in every way!

4 comments:

Dana and Andrea Davenport said...

Oh there has to be a story there.

kares said...

well, it's really only

Michael Jackson-Thriller + Summer= sweet moves.

Summer said...

Wow, I don't know what to say. I'm touched. As for seeing the killer steps each day; that might be able to be arranged. Love you Kari!

Summer said...

p.s. I put a link to your blog on my wordpress blog (http://summaham.wordpress.com). I have a blogger acct too but I don't really use it much.