Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vengeance!!

So I woke up yesterday with four of the most annoying things on the planet- mosquito bites! Four of them, massive, huge and red, all on the left side of my left leg. What the heck?! I must have scratched them during my sleep because when I woke up they were ginormous and hurt like crazy. I've spent the last 24 hours trying desperately to avoid them, but to no avail. I can't help it- they itch and I must succumb. My left leg looks like it's the only part of my body that's been hit with some horrible disease. If I find the monster that did this to me, I will destroy him. Even if he is already dead. I will continue to destroy him. Vengeance is mine!

1 comment:

Andie said...

Don't they know who you ARE? I mean REALLY!? Sheesh must just be that sweet blood. :) git em lady!!