Timing is everything… so they say. I happen to find it fascinating when timing works out in such crazy ways that there is truly no other explanation than it being from God. Whether it’s a relationship that begins at a time when a person is actually ready for it or desperately needs it, a life change that comes in the nick of time, or a message from a pastor that seems tailor made for someone, perfect timing gives me the “spidey” sense and kinda makes for a great story.
It’s in those situations that I wish I carried around a recorder and could spend all night writing a novel or screenplay, because the stories that come out of perfect timing are so inspiring. They make you feel just a little more connected, a little more hopeful, and sometimes that’s all you need to get through whatever you might be going through.
I am always amazed by people who seize these perfect timing moments and dive head first into them with passion and excitement. Sure, there’s always some hesitation involved, but really, when that timing is just so perfect, so obviously not fabricated, regret would be the only outcome of ignoring it.
All that to say, if you find yourself with a situation that seems like just maybe it was made just for you, thank the Lord, the ultimate "Father Time," for loving you.
No comments:
Post a Comment