There's this lady. I see her from time to time at the local grocery store. When I see her, my heart skips and I want to shout from the trees.
She is legendary.
I will call her "LL" so her identity is kept confidential. LL inspires me. Well, maybe inspires me on what not to become. She's got more gray than brown hair these days, spends a good portion of time huffing and puffing on white sticks full of toxins, and has a love for...well animals.
But oh, she is legendary.
When I first understood the creature before me, or rather beheld her, curiosity struck. Her legend had preceded her, and upon a face to face encounter, I did what anyone would do. I panicked and called my roommate for support.
The woman is a legend!
Most people would probably not consider her to be so. There are many out there just like her, but to me, she stands above the rest as by far the most interesting lady I've seen in many moons. If only I could hold a conversation with her, find out how she became so legen....wait for it...
DARY.
No comments:
Post a Comment