So, to close chapter six of the Kari’s Employment Journey
book, I thought it only appropriate to pay homage to some of the greats. These
are all things I have loved, will miss and really do value in my memory bank.
Many of them will only make sense to those involved, but it’s a little more
special that way.
In no particular order…
Baked Goods Wednesdays
Work Café
Dad waving to me in my office
The day I found out Genevieve was coming, and Katie looked
around for a kitten
Watching sweet little babies grow into toddlers
The three amigos doing video announcements
The Funky Dreadrocks and Flat Johnnie stop motion animation
video
The launch of LoveNow
The day Abe Lincoln approved of Cold Brew
Jason laughing so hard he slaps his hands together and holds
his side
Receiving packages for the ECM Group (and the occasional
fashion show after)
Peanuts and coke, drinking vinegar and the taco bar that
never happened
Aiden Keels turning the lights on and off in my office every
visit
Learning I had a twin named Karl
Mom bringing home cooked meals during big events
The Black Rose
Walking through the Family Room and seeing the ECE kids
pointing at the fountain
Eating lunch at the hallway table with Dad
G. I. Todd on top of the Christmas tree (and many other
places for that matter)
The traveling Mona Lisa
The project brainstorm meetings that could have been promo
videos
Jason, Ben and Nate saying totes, my least favorite word.
Ok, maybe I won’t miss that…
The day Sam Ritchie finally decided to talk to me, and our
subsequent “chats”
Wizard Restoration Kits
Helping with repairs on the Chapel roof with Maelynn and
Anna
The day the rapture happened
Subversive Business with Ben and JC
What happened after I bought an owl pendant
Notes from Nate
Visits from Peanut and Bean
Weekly chats with Sue
The never ending haunting of With Arms Wide Open and the
Friday song
Trying to tell Dad about Tweeting and HootSuite and the
ensuing laughter
The day I put an auto currency conversion formula in an
Excel spreadsheet. Nerd alert!
Annual. Worship. Team. Auditions.
Cool Kids Lunch Table
Harlem Shake Video
To all of the people who were involved in these memories and
events, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment