There's something about a good view. It could be a field with wild flowers, a hilltop with snow, the first sights of the beach and ocean... a good landscape just brings anything and everything into a different perspective, even if for just a moment. With the rain around me, a peaceful and quiet neighborhood, clouds covering the sky, a soft breeze and a view of trees up ahead, I feel calm, reflective and good.
These are the moments that you can't help but take a deep breath and enjoy even just one small bit of serenity. They don't last; otherwise they wouldn't be so special. But they are special, so special indeed.
So thanks to the One who knew that I needed this view. The One who knows what I need every day, even when I forget to ask. The One who knows how much I love the sound of rain, a cool breeze first thing in the morning and a chance to collect my thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment