I woke up yesterday thinking, "I leave for Europe tomorrow. How in the world did that happen?" Truth is, more people have been involved in this day than I realize. I can't begin to thank them all enough for the love and encouragement, the financial help, and the constant source of support when it seemed like this trip was doomed. Still seems like it could be, but that's already taken care of no matter what happens. Please pray for my team of eight-we are going to a crazy place and need all the love and prayer we can get. This adventure is just starting, and I'm pretty sure it will be one for the books!
Hopefully I will be able to keep up to date often. Next post will be from a city filled with canals, red lights, parks, and hopefully hearts willing to receive Christ's love from a bunch of Washingtonians. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment